Saturday, July 25, 2009

Making the Move

Ok.....I'm doing this! I've tried to keep our family news and pictures updated through a number of different venues over the years- most recently Shutterfly. I'm still going to try to keep my picture albums uploaded there, but thought that I would join my fellow bloggers and give this a whirl. We'd love to hear from you, so PLEASE leave a comment and let us know how you are. Be sure to let us know if you have a family blog so that we can follow you as well. Happy blogging!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted that I had pics of Mason for you to see, then realized you were already following our family blog! Hope all is well for you guys in Paris. Thanks for coming to see us! We enjoyed the visit.

    ReplyDelete